Publisher: Michael Beloved
Date: Feb 07, 2017
ISBN Print: 9781942887072
ISBN eBook: 9781942887089
Trim Size: 6 x 9 inches
Category: Body, Mind & Spirit / Meditation
Forum: inSelf Yoga
A detailed description of astral projection, lucid dreaming, cross world experience and the yogic and mystic methods which were used to see through the third eye. More than 150 illustrations, show the opened third eye and the energized kundalini and other aspects of mystic practice. The subtle body is described in detail. Illustrations show how this body floats. Meditation techniques are discussed. Instructions are given for individual practice. This is a one-of-a-kind publication, produced by a kundalini yoga master, after 40 years of experience in samadhi trances and conscious astral projections.
~ a yogi’s diary ~
- details of experiences during breath infusion and meditation
- contact transmission from living and deceased yoga masters
- profusely illustrated by the author
- no need to scramble over a few sketches left behind by a kriya master
- no need to guess what it may be
- no imagination or wishful thinking for peace and oneness
- no denial of individuality
- no attempt to think the self out of existence
- clarity about the core-self, its adjuncts and surrounding energy
- experiences after thirty (30) years of practice
- it happened in the yogi’s psyche, his subtle body
- delve in immediately!
This book was originally published as a home-bound volume entitled Yoga Journal 1. The intention was to share meditation experiences where clarity was experiences in the psyche during breath infusion sessions and the meditation which follows.
I am pleased to publish this in paperback with profuse illustrations. This gives some idea of what was experienced during sessions. Students may use this book for encouragement for practice and also to identify the abstract circumstances which arise during meditation.