Publisher: Michael Beloved
Date: April 7, 2021
ISBN Print: 9781942887348
ISBN eBook: 9781942887355
Trim Size: 6 x 9 inches
Category: Body, Mind & Spirit / Meditation
Forum: inSelf Yoga
Everything about what happened during the breath-infusion practice and meditation of the author~
Detailed descriptions with diagrams~
Learn about advanced kriya practice, inSelf Yoga. Learn how to perceive what happens in abstract meditation. Lear about the various types of inner vision. Tune to astral teachers for inspiration and instruction in higher yoga.
~ a yogi’s diary ~
- details of experiences during breath infusion and meditation
- contact transmission from living and deceased yoga masters
- profusely illustrated by the author
- no need to scramble over a few sketches left behind by a kriya master
- no need to guess what it may be
- no imagination or wishful thinking for peace and oneness
- no denial of individuality
- no attempt to think the self out of existence
- clarity about the core-self, its adjuncts and surrounding energy
- experiences after thirty (30) years of practice
- it happened in the yogi’s psyche, his subtle body
- delve in immediately!
The notes for this book were to be published as a home-bound volume entitled Yoga Journal 14. The intention was to share meditation experiences where clarity was experiences in the psyche during breath infusion sessions and the meditation which follows.
I am pleased to publish this in paperback with profuse illustrations. This gives some idea of what was experienced during sessions. Students may use this book for encouragement for practice and also to identify the abstract circumstances which arise during meditation.